Assurance Private Company Services Senior Associate
- Florham Park, NJ
What you'll be doing
- As a Private Company Services professional, candidate will serve as a trusted advisor, providing guidance on the wide array of business, accounting and tax matters faced by private companies throughout the business lifecycle from inception to growth and maturity to transition. Private Company Services practice has access to firm global network of resources, as well as private company focused audit and tax practitioners in every major US and international market including many key emerging markets. Private Company Services professionals understand that a one-size approach to client service does not necessarily fit all companies in market and regulatory environment. Private Company Services practice utilizes a flexible, tailored audit and tax compliance process that reflects the risk profiles of clients and incorporates a pricing structure appropriate to those risks. Integrated audit and tax team draws from industry and global best practices, connecting candidate and company to firm wide network of resources all with quality and excellence.
What your background should be
- Working knowledge and exposure to the common issues facing non-publicly traded companies in the manufacturing, distribution and services industry. These issues include but are not limited to mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and financing. Demonstrate thorough technical skills regarding applying accounting and reporting standards in researching, completing and reviewing audit areas, Designing engagement procedures based on risk, materiality and discussions with the engagement team and prior project or client experience applying professional skepticism skills. Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience is necessary.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA or BS in Accounting or business related field, Masters of Accountancy preferred. Commitment to obtain CPA required.
Who is the client company
- This is the largest multinational professional services network that provides consulting, strategy, performance improvement, transactions services, business recovery services, corporate finance, business valuation, sustainability and crisis management in a range of specialist areas such as accountancy and actuarial advisory.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org