Assurance Asset Management Alternatives Manager
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for an assurance asset management alternatives manager. This position will examine financial and accounting records, other documents, and tangible items such as plant and equipment or watching certain processes or procedures performed. Ask a range of questions from formal written questions to informal oral questions of a range of individuals at the organization. Obtain written confirmations of a certain matters. Test some of the organization internal controls. Make judgments on significant estimates or assumptions that management made when they prepared the financial report.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 years of experience is necessary in related field. Certified public accountant (CPA) or equivalent required. Thorough knowledge of public accounting and audit practices, procedures and reporting standards. Extensive knowledge of SEC, U.S. GAAP, U.S. GAAS, IFRS procedures and standards, the investment company act of 1940 and the AICPA audit and accounting guide-investment companies preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accounting or related field.
Who is the client company
- This company is a multinational professional services network.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org