- San Antonio, TX
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for maintaining job data administration (JDA) and position data administration (PDA) in the areas of data integrity, data sharing, and personnel records administration for the business. Process all staffing forms for new hires, report to changes, transfer to cost centers and cost center and division tree management for the business in HR peoplesoft. Maintain all staffing documents and records in compliance with SOX and legal standards. Ensure new hires receive badges, parking passes and have completed all required documentation. Register the business for local career/job fairs and maintain an inventory of give a way items. Pack & ship all items to career/job fairs. Work with vendor to locate items for give a ways and apparel for career fairs. Run ad hoc reports and manage projects as assigned.
What your background should be
- HR peoplesoft experience. Knowledge of HR processes and laws governing employment record keeping. Proficiency in Word, Excel & PowerPoint. Ability to perform job duties with little direction. Must have ability to maintain the integrity of highly confidential information. Must be able to communicate with all levels of the organization.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma human resources support role required.
Who is the client company
- This is a automotive manufacturer company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org