Associate Wealth Advisor
- Leesburg, VA
What you'll be doing
- The candidate is accountable for client retention, handling day-to-day client management and advice delivery for clients. Prepare reports for client review meetings. Lead review meetings for low and medium complexity clients. Take necessary follow up action from client meetings. Identify new advice needs of existing clients. Identify and pursue new clients. Maintain client communication schedule within salesforce. Develop, service, and deliver financial plans for clients. Gather, analyze and input client data into money guide pro. Collaborate on preparation of financial plans with client services team members. Prepare meeting agenda, client portfolio analysis. Assist in portfolio & investment research for investment team. Perform research on new positions. Assist portfolio manager in rebalancing positions. Promote firm brand at client events and other marketing venues. Assist with social media initiatives.
What your background should be
- Strong leadership experience, CFP candidate preferred. Series 7, 65 or 66 and a clean U-4 are required. At least three years of securities experience. Great organizational skills and attention to operational controls. Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills. Good problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to maintain professional demeanor in a high volume, fast paced office environment. Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Experience in the following software a plus: salesforce.com, black diamond performance reporting, money guide pro, red/black rebalance express; laser app.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree, preferably in business or marketing with excellence in academics required.
Who is the client company
- This is a family owned and operated financial services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org