Associate Warehouse Operations
- Hammond, LA
What you'll be doing
- Accurately performs multiple operational tasks assigned to the individual. Performs one or more warehouse operations functions within the operating guidelines of the facility. Responsible for cross-training in multiple areas of the warehouse including inbound, value link and outbound, receive large boxes on warehouse dock, scan product with RF scanner, and input product information into computer. Break down cases of product and operate heavy equipment to replenish warehouse. Utilize voice to pick system to pick large case items with material handling equipment or to pick small unit of measure items and place on cart palletize large items to skid and wrap for shipment, pack small items in boxes. Drive material handling equipment as required by job duty.
What your background should be
- May also require material handling equipment certification. One to two years of related experience preferred. Previous material handling equipment experience (MHE) preferred. Radiofrequency (RF) scanner and/or voice to pick experience highly preferred. Ability to consistently lift 50 IBS and be able to bend, reach, stoop, lift and stand for entire shift of 8 hours or more required. Must be able to work overtime with little to no advance notice.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- Improves the cost-effectiveness of healthcare; focuses on patient care while reducing costs, enhancing efficiency and improving quality.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com