Associate Vice President and Chief Development Officer
- Ann Arbor, MI
What you'll be doing
- As an associate vice president and chief development officer, the candidate will lead, assess and continue building a comprehensive development program for the health system. Provide professional fundraising guidance to the evpma, the dean of the medical school, the ceo of the hospitals and health centers, and other academic and administrative leaders in fundraising priorities for umhs. Continue implementation and assessment of the established strategic plans to maximize the fundraising potential of the health system and grow a high caliber team of development professionals. Lead the health system development programs in securing major and principal gifts from individuals, corporations and foundations. Ensure the cooperative participation of health system development in the universitys prospect management and tracking system. Represent the health system leadership at public functions and special events as appropriate. Develop and administers the operating budget. Strengthen ties with potential donors throughout michigan, as well as nationally and internationally. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate must have a minimum of 15 years of significant achievement in a broad based development role in a complex matrix organization, ideally with experience in an academic medical center. Experience in leading a capital campaign highly preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree is required and masters degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a public research university.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com