Associate Trainer, Customer Care
- Greenville, NC
What you'll be doing
- The trainer; customer care associate will effectively deliver and facilitate adult classroom training in support of client programs to ensure superior workforce preparation; specifically with front line representative level employees. The focus of this position is facilitation and delivery of program curriculum for new and existing agents. Instruct new hire and continuing education program specific training (PST), and communication and culture training (CCT) if position is for offshore support. Utilize effective presentation and facilitation skills including creative training techniques and adult/accelerated learning techniques using a variety of training delivery modalities in a live classroom environment. Complete daily training administrative work such as tracking of student data, timekeeping, and other administrative tasks as required in a timely and accurate manner. Facilitate transition of students from training to work environment, ensuring competency levels meet business needs. Adhere to developed classroom agenda/timelines and content flow. Maintain current product knowledge for each account by taking calls, attending team meetings, side by side observations, and quality or transaction monitoring. Strict adherence to the company code of conduct. Support and participate in continuous improvement initiatives, as applicable including identifying and communicating areas for curriculum development/enhancement opportunities. Maintain high level of professionalism in and out of the classroom. Ensure effective, consistent communication with managers, peers, and other resource groups' including day-to-day informal interaction with clients. Accountable for achieving individual training performance metrics. Responsible for day-to-day functional supervision of learners within the program training classroom environment, including attendance and student progress monitoring for the duration of training, providing coaching and developmental feedback and readiness recommendations. Other duties as required by business needs.
What your background should be
- Must have contact center experience Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including e-mail messaging applications, Microsoft Word and Excel. Prior experience in customer service or call center environment Solid communication skills, both oral and written. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal associate. Demonstrated ability to work with a team. Knowledge of general company operating policies and procedures. Ability to work a flexible schedule.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in related field from a four-year college or university with zero to three years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Who is the client company
- Concern about customer management, outsourcing, consulting and professional services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org