Associate Technology Support Analyst
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Provides PC hardware and software deployment and support. Activities include procurement, configuration, deployment and technical support of all standard hardware/software applications including internally developed and off the shelf software. Provides asset management and tracking of hardware and software. This duty requires knowledge of existing processes. Assists infrastructure teams (LAN, WAN, telephony) where local hands on activities are required. Provides mobile device deployment and support; activities include end user guidance and recommendations, activation, account modifications, configuration, testing, problem identification and resolution. Grows relationships with business users at all levels in the organization. Promotes ITS services, engage customers to understand business needs and maintains ownership for problem resolution. Delivers monthly One voice updates as well as other technology related updates to enhance the customer relationship. Provides one on one and group training for peers and customers.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of related experience within a corporate IT department. Must have technical Skills. Intermediate Microsoft Office skills; solid customer service skills, listening and communications skills. Required licenses, certifications, and other requirements. Laptop and printer original equipment manufacturer repair certifications.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in computer or technology field.
Who is the client company
- It is one of the "Big Four" professional services firms along with PwC, EY, and KPMG.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com