- Pearl River, NY
What you'll be doing
- Perform all aspects of tissue culture work to support OPA for clinical and development studies and assists in the generation and collection of data to support vaccine clinical trials. Provide input in study design and/or perform experiments for improvement, qualification and QC of HL-60 cell culture, clinical serology functional bioassays and ELISAs. Prepare reagents/supplies necessary to support vaccine clinical trials. Contribute and review documentation associated with cell and vaccine process development and tissue culture, including data generation and collection for qualification documents, information/data archiving, data review. Present experimental results at group meetings, project meetings. Write monthly progress report if applicable. Where applicable, performs job responsibilities in compliance with cGMP/GLP and all other regulatory agency requirements. Satisfactorily completes all cGMP/GLP and safety training in conformance with departmental requirements; utilizes all appropriate experimental design methods needed for work in area of specialization. Participate in scientific discussion with colleagues through internal journal clubs, as well as informal and formal scientific seminars and meetings. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 2 years relevant experience required. Proficiency in the use of word processing, excel, PowerPoint and relevant scientific software is desirable. Good verbal and written communication skills are required. Lifting, sitting, standing, walking, ability to travel, drive, unusual attendance requirements, weekend work or travel requirements.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- A multinational pharmaceutical corporation which develops and produces medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com