Associate Research Analyst
- Hartford, CT
What you'll be doing
- Provide analytical support, including assistance in evaluating and structuring transaction, to the real estate acquisition team, mortgage loan producer and asset manager. Determine property level base line cash flow and valuation. Work with producer or asset manager in preparing loan committee package; work with producer or asset manager and attorney on application and commitment; coordinate internal review of all 3rd party report. Development and maintenance of internal credit rating for client company. Property inspection, as appropriate, preparation of closing document and reportsfor new and current loan and investment. Review, in consultation with legal counsel and asset management, operative deal document to assure that business term negotiated by producer are properly reflected. Conduct market analysis, including monitoring of the market and regulatory environment for trend that could impact investment. Conduct research as directed on company, industry or sector; interpret and share outcome of analyses to support investment recommendation.
What your background should be
- Associate research analyst 0-3 years of experience & research analyst 3-5 years related real estate investment experience, with a solid grasp of real estate fundamentals. Collaborative and team oriented. Proactive learner and critical thinker with strong analytical skills. Effective verbal and written communications skills, persuasive negotiation skills. Sound judgment and decision making skills. Proficient in Argus, Excel and other relevant software. Drive and potential to grow into a producer role.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in mathematics, finance, accounting, economics or a related field. Coursework in Real Estate finance or MBA very strongly preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org