Associate Project Manager
- Springfield, IL
What you'll be doing
- Under the direct supervision of the manager of the PMO or general supervision of senior project managers or program managers, manages small projects or phases of larger projects. Responsible for all aspects of the project from start to finish, have full ownership and responsibility over all integrated testing events and processes and provides input in to project management processes and lifecycles. Must be familiar with basic project management knowledge areas and have demonstrated ability to apply this knowledge in projects, understand the function of each team member, and effectively coordinate activities.
What your background should be
- Must have strong analysis, planning, and organizational skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be available to assist with project go lives or training courses whenever or wherever they may occur.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor of science degree in business, computer science
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational clothing and accessories retailer company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com