Associate Project Manager
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Coordinate the day-to-day project management and support of program deployment tasks and activities; this includes holding people accountable by prioritizing, tracking, and diligently following up on activities until closure, to ensure the deployment timeline stays on track. Provide data analysis support to derive key business insights from customer and financial data, in coordination with third party consultants. Leverage an established cook book program management office (PMO) governance structure, processes, standard deliverables, and meetings to drive deployment activities to closure. Track program and deployment work plans, timelines, and deliverables; including overseeing and updating integrated program deployment plans. Administrate the Issue management process from issue creation to resolution and closure; this includes following up with key stakeholders to ensure progress is made towards driving identified issues to closure through the process, as well as, communicating issue updates and resolution to the field in a timely manner. Provide ad-hoc support/back-up to the cook book program team as needed for typical PMO activities, e.g. program roadmap development efforts, alignment with business requirements and project plans, managing the program budget, and tracking expenses and financial results. Support the program manager in developing presentations to update senior corporate and divisional leadership teams periodically.
What your background should be
- 5 years experience in project management, data analysis, customer service management, or equivalent experience is required. Experience working at the program level across multiple projects is preferred. Prior experience in a consumer packaged goods organization, retail or food service is a plus. Strong data analysis and problem solving skills. Ability to pull and analyze data to derive key business insights. Training in project management best practices (e.g. PMI/PMP certification) desirable.
Required Schooling / Training
- 4-year college degree in business or related field.
Who is the client company
- Concern about food service distribution.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com