Associate Project Manager
- San Juan, PR
What you'll be doing
- The associate project manager performs non-technical project management work focused on internal client company projects. The candidate manages these projects from initiation through delivery. The incumbent is responsible for meeting the project requirements by applying project management skills, tools, and techniques to manage the project scope, quality, schedule, budget, resources, and risk. Under direct supervision, s/he works on project tasks and assists more experienced project managers. The applicant works as a team member on projects responsible for completing basic project management tasks. Project tasks typically well defined, and less complex in nature, and follow a repeatable framework. Works from detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, and status reports created by a higher-level project manager or supervisor. The incumbent attends project meetings and is responsible for project task tracking. Ensures adherences to quality standards and reviews project deliverables. This position communicates to internal pm team members.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills (verbal and oral). S/he should have good project management skills. The incumbent should have the ability to plan, schedule, project estimate, and status report. Project management or supervisor previous experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Who is the client company
- The company provides wireless services, u-verse, enterprise applications & managed hosting solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com