Associate Program Director
- Granby, CT
What you'll be doing
- The associate program director will responsible for all aspects of administration for gymnastics, cheer and dance related programming. You will lead a team of approximately 10 part time staff, be responsible for program development and management, budget management, as well as be an integral team player for overall branch operations. The associate program director will strive to put a caring adult in the life of every child, be a good steward of the resources entrusted to us, and work in partnership with others to eliminate disparities in health & education. The associate program director will be a cause driven leader, and champion the company mission and initiatives.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience preferred. Experience in developing and implementing a variety of youth and adult programs preferred. Must have excellent communication and computer skills and a passion for working with children and families.
Required Schooling / Training
- A college degree is preferred or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
Who is the client company
- This is a worldwide organization based in Geneva.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org