- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Associate producer full time regular responsibilities include writing stories and teases, editing video, and creating graphics for newscasts and associated news partners. The position works closely with producers to help develop and format newscasts and communicates continuously with reporters, photographers, assignment desk, managers and other applicable employees or outside sources regarding story developments and changes. Must possess the ability to write stories for on air newscasts, and create written and visual content for social media platforms in coordination with producers and managers. Facilitate communication during newscasts regarding lives hot and story development. Associate producer must have the ability to overcome anticipated and unexpected changes when putting together newscasts.
What your background should be
- Two to three years' experience as a TV newscast associate producer in a small to medium to major television market or equivalent preferred. Ideal candidate must be able to work under tight deadlines and have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely. Strong knowledge of legal and ethical parameters for mass media is essential. Strong working knowledge of the technical aspects of television news production required, including digital and web-based news gathering tools.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about television broadcasting services
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com