Associate Process Engineer
- Kennewick, WA
What you'll be doing
- Be assigned to a training program that would last one to two years, depending on when the employee completes the process quality (PQ) certification program. Work as a team leader production position in one of the company facilities. Assignment during this time would include engineering or maintenance projects when possible. Mentor under supervise of plant-engineering manager, project engineer and production manager. Monitor production to insure that safety, quality, and cost standards maintained. Evaluate subordinate performance, communicate with employees, and provide information for work performance improvement.
What your background should be
- One to two years of production, processing or supervisory experience are desired. Excellent PC skills, to include Windows, Word, and Excel. Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills. Previous experience in a food-processing environment is highly preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in civil, mechanical, electrical, and chemical engineering is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American packaged foods company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org