Associate Private Banker
- Omaha, NE
What you'll be doing
- Act as subject matter expert for FA and branch inbound inquires or facilitate referral for resolution to the subject matter expert. Act independently in making financial recommendations on banking and lending products to the FA. Provide the best banking and lending financial advice to clients in conjunction with FA. Partner with assigned private banker providing direct and backup support as necessary. Establish a reputation of execution and excellence to gain confidence of FA and private bankers to fully develop the banking opportunities with clients. Assist in developing and implementing marketing campaigns. Proactively make outbound calls to FA. Adhere to established distribution process to realize established revenue, product and FA or client satisfaction goals, consistent with providing sound financial banking and lending advice. Develop and maintain adequate marketing pipeline to meet revenue targets. Maintain pipeline reports on an ongoing basis. Gather client information to facilitate a streamlined account opening process including completion of loan applications and collection of information required to make credit decisions. Collaborate with region manager on initiatives supporting the region. Ensure a coordinated business development and service process with product partners.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3 years of experience with an investment, commercial or private bank. 2 years of client service, business development or sales desk experience. Experience in understanding the financial needs of all types of clients. Strong knowledge of banking and lending products including bank deposits, certificates of deposits, credit cards, residential mortgage products, home equity lines of credit, securities based loans, high net worth tailored lending products & commercial credit products. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess excellent relationship building, business development and service skills and have the desire and drive to consistently achieve top quartile results. Ability to understand the financial needs of the retail brokerage clientele. Strong interpersonal collaboration and team skills including working with cross-functional teams.
Required Schooling / Training
- B.A. degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational financial services corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com