- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Oversee vendor searches: RFP preparation, distribution, analysis, reporting. Oversee vendor fee and expense analyses, and handle related negotiations. Assist clients in managing their vendors. Coordinate fiduciary oversight processes, checklists and documentation with clients. Conduct or coordinate data analysis, spread-sheeting and PowerPoint report preparation. Manage plan design and financial impact studies. Coordinate plan mergers and vendor implementations/conversions. Lead recurring and non-recurring client projects and services, both independently and as a team leader. Initiate client interaction, servicing and problem-solving by providing research and technical support to clients. Provide proactive and creative support to clients. Apply good judgment and appropriate follow-through with clients, firm employees, and other service providers to clients. Demonstrate initiative and ownership of all client-related work. Efficiently manage time and internal resources to allow for effective handling of multiple projects for multiple clients simultaneously. Drive the success of client teams. Effectively mentor junior staff and manage client teams. Lead marketing activities, including preparation of proposals, RFP responses and new business presentations.
What your background should be
- CEBS, ASPPA or other retirement certification programs and/or coursework is a plus. 6-15 years of experience in defined contribution consulting including experience with a variety of dc plans including 401(k), 403(b), 457, etc. A strong understanding of defined contribution administration requirements according to IRS and ERISA. An understanding of the 401(k) recordkeeping marketplace and experience with record-keeper selection and management, fee analysis, and fiduciary support. Prior recordkeeping experience also a plus. Strong analytical and consultative inquiry skills with the ability to develop meaningful client recommendations. Strong pc experience, particularly the Microsoft suite of business applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Ability to work well in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. Team player who can work with a variety of individuals, and can manage people effectively. Ability to work independently on a variety of projects, receive instructions from a number of people and meet project deadlines. Excellent planning and organizational skills. Accuracy and attention to detail. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in related discipline.
Who is the client company
- This is a British multinational corporation that provides risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, investment banking, human resource solutions and outsourcing services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org