Associate Partner Retail
- San Jose, CA
What you'll be doing
- Demonstrate leadership across all phases of large, complex engagements, including functional, international or cross-organizational teams. Establish project vision and objectives with the client. Lead the proposal team through the development of the project scope and approach to solution client issues. Assist with the client sale and early stages of client delivery, ensuring transition from sales to delivery team. Lead and deliver presentations with client. Ensure the use and collection of intellectual capital on the engagement. Develop relationships with client executives. Participate actively in and in some cases leads knowledge sharing activities like communities of practice, forums, conferences and/or other knowledge exchanges.
What your background should be
- At least 5 years experience in functional domain from roles held within retail organizations particularly in one or more of these areas: ecommerce, marketing, merchandising. Readiness to travel up to 3 days a week.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma/GED required.
Who is the client company
- This company develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org