- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible for delivering a legendary guest experience in both retail and salon. This includes maintaining a high-energy, positive environment, where behaviors that support guest-centric service consistently demonstrated. The associate manager will help drive store performance, fosters superior guest service, and maintains operational excellence to meet or exceed established budgeted sales, control expenses, and achieve productivity goals. Manage and supervise individuals in one or more of the following roles: prestige manager, prestige associate, merchandise and service coordinator, lead cashier, and store associate. Foster a sense of urgency to achieve objectives and holds people accountable. Plan work and make decisions to achieve company targets, and demonstrates the highest level of professionalism when interacting with internal and external guests. Promote and model legendary service; creates a culture of hospitality in the store and salon. Understand, manage, and execute the GEM program in accordance with company standards. Build success through the development and optimization of people recruits and retains top talent. Establish clear goals and objectives to focus the team on achieving superior results. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Two years of relevant experience. Two years of progressively responsible retail environment experience; supervisory experience is preferred. Demonstrated competency in sales, products, and service. Proven ability to recruit, assess, train, develop, and promote employees. Proven ability to build, develop, motivate, and lead diverse teams. Knowledge of retail merchandising practices. Strong communication, problem-solving, time management, prioritization, and organization skills, as well as the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The company is a chain of beauty superstores located in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org