- San Pablo, CA
What you'll be doing
- Participate in and supervise freight flow, merchandise presentation and reconciliation of all sales, cash and inventory transaction. Maintain a high level of customer service by supervising and participating in the processing of customer transaction, resolving customer issue, merchandising and recovery. Provide clear work direction to associate and provide performance feedback to Store Manager. Assist in control of shrink and safety result. Ensure the appearance of the store interior and exterior are maintained to standard. Perform store opening and closing duty. Assume responsibility of total store operation when acting as manager on duty. Freely throughout sales floor and stockroom on a continual basis throughout the workday. Work a flexible work schedule including night, weekend and holiday. Problem solve and make strong decision in a short time on the basis of company need.
What your background should be
- 2 year retail management experience preferred. Basic PC skill, English literacy and maths skill required. Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 50 pound required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma, or GED
Who is the client company
- This is an American retail company
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com