Associate, Investigations & Disputes
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Perform research and analyze findings for any investigations which require factual information regarding an individual or corporation. Write summary reports based on findings in the field. Assist case managers in performing database research on a variety of public information databases. Write media summaries, perform litigation searches on Lexis and summarize litigation procedures from court documents. Perform interviews and monitoring, meet with clients and other business partners. Keep clients abreast of opportunities and services available through the company. Manage all available resources in an innovative way to achieve best possible advantage within budgets and timescales. Achieve key performance targets (billable hours, utilization, etc.).
What your background should be
- Prior investigative or research experience in business, stock analysis or investigative reporting strongly preferred. Demonstrated accurate and thorough research capability. Demonstrated ability to write clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is the industry leader in helping clients prevent, mitigate and respond to risk.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org