Associate, Information Protection
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Assist with the architecture, configuration, deployment and service design of network and system security monitoring and analysis tools, identity and access management platforms, IT-GRC platforms, and DLP systems. Assist with project management for global security technology and process implementations including program oversight for global penetration testing, vendor and third party risk management, data privacy and information governance implementation, and vulnerability management program delivery. Articulate business risks of technical vulnerabilities to client personnel. Assist with scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals. Identify and communicate findings to client personnel. Recognize performance improvement opportunities for clients.
What your background should be
- Three years of experience in information security or in a technology-related field. Strong understanding and ability to provide security configuration and testing of networking and operating systems including TCP/IP, WAN/LAN routing, VLAN architecture, and a wide array of large-scale environments including various major web application servers. Functional certification such as MCSE, CCNA, CNE, CCIE, ARCHER/ARCSIGHT/other product-certified preferred CISSP, CEH, CPT, CISM, CISA, CIPP, GIAC, GSEC, and/or GCFW certifications preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field.
Who is the client company
- This is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com