Associate, Functional Trainer
- Elwood, IL
What you'll be doing
- Ensure compliance of all company policy, procedure and safety guideline. Be well versed in all warehouse function in order to train new hire and exist associate. Provide training in a clam and professional manner. Supervise technical training for staff. Maximize productivity by ensure there is an understanding of goal. Ensure that goal meet and/or exceed. Analyze and research problem and provide resolution. Develop, revise and maintain learning curriculum to meet the need of the end user. Complete other duty as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in distribution/warehouse environment. Required to hold a certificate for safe driving and operating of material handling equipment, such as forklifts and cherry pickers. Must be proficient in the SOP (standard operating procedures) work processes themselves in order to be able to train others. Must be able to stand for long periods of time, lift up to 80 lbs and bend and lift safely and repetitiously. Ability to read, comprehend and carry out simple instructions from oral instructions or written correspondence. Good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel. Must be willing to participate in safety committee meetings.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
Who is the client company
- The client company is a provider of truckload, intermodal and logistics services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com