Associate Director, Field Force Effectiveness
- Tarrytown, NY
What you'll be doing
- Partner with the company brand team to set operational strategy in alignment with brand strategy. Coordinate and execute tactical plans to drive the commercial success of company. Ensure cross-functional and cross-collaboration communication and alignment with marketing, access and reimbursement, trade, medical and national accounts. Collaborate with the director of incentive compensation and rewards to design, implement, and track IC plans for company. Collaborate with the national business director to establish and monitor agreed metrics for the cardio metabolic field teams and ensure regular distribution to the field leadership and the field teams. Ensure timely and accurate distribution of company sales reports to Sr. leadership, field leadership and medical specialists as appropriate. Partner with commercial training on plan of action meetings; train the trainer meetings, career development, selling models, training curriculum, etc. Partner with commercial operations to plan and execute conventions, displays, exhibits, and sponsorships in support of commercial products.
What your background should be
- Seven or more years of progressive pharmaceutical industry experience with a strong preference for field management and home office experience. Knowledge of part B biologics marketplace. Product launch experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a biotechnology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com