- Fountain, CO
What you'll be doing
- Respond to customer inquiries relating to vehicles and titles. Prepare titles, contracts, pre-sale and post-sale reports, bill of sale and post charges incurred. Process paperwork and checks following the sale, provide necessary paperwork to customers. Provide quality service to customers for vehicle pick-up and disposition; schedule vehicles for pick up location. Verify that vehicle information is accurately recorded and numbered for sale. Schedule sale for accounts after completion of necessary pre-sale reconditioning and required paperwork. Verify title, bill of sale and VIN number are accurately recorded. May assist in preparation of titles, contracts, bill of sale, pre-sale and post-sale reports and post reconditioning charges incurred. Communicate with the mechanical services shop, body shop and detail shop for vehicle repairs and post charges to vehicle account in a timely manner. Assist in scheduling vehicles on line for review. Assist in preparation and processing of post-sale information to managers and customers. Assist in maintaining vehicle inventory for vehicle aging and first-in first-out process. Stock in/check in vehicles into v-trace. Set the order of the sale and ensure accurate preparation of contracts. Enter condition reports into AMS. Represent vehicles on the block or attend block with sales representative on sale day. Review CR/vehicle and set work orders in V-Trace for mechanical and body shop. Verify the correct repair charges are submitted. Call in orders for windshield, dent demon and other outside vendors. Print stickers for sale per PRIDE guidelines. Review, monitor and ensures compliance with contractual customer, contractor and supplier agreements in conjunction with the accounting department. Communicate with customer for failed post sale inspections or arbitration. Maintain knowledge of DMV laws and regulations pertaining to titles. Any other duties assigned by the general manager or designated manager.
What your background should be
- At least one year of office experience in one of the auction shops or the auction office preferred. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products preferred. Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess and maintain a valid driving license.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about automotive, reconditioning, logistical and other vehicle-related services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com