- Davis, CA
What you'll be doing
- The Associate Director is responsible for engaging with the career development and corporate relations teams. Develop and implement an employer engagement strategy that results in better placement outcomes and stronger corporate relationships. This includes developing new corporate relationships, improving intern ship and career placements (both MBA and MPAc) while strengthening the GSMs diversity efforts with the school chief diversity officer. Under general oversight of the Senior Director of career development, lead the overall corporate engagement efforts for MBA/MPAc placement. Create targeted programs to create placement opportunities for UC Davis MBA and MPAc students with competitive employers. Travel to corporate sites, job fairs and other off site events. Provide comprehensive, in depth information about the UC Davis graduate school of management through high level meetings, workshops and panel discussions with a diverse population of current and potential employers for the express purpose of identifying, cultivating and delivering job opportunities for MBA and MPAc students. Develop employer communications, including correspondence, publications and web content. The position is designed to increase corporate support, corporate partnerships, student diversity and critical placements in the GSMs degree programs.
What your background should be
- Ten years of executive level corporate experience required. Experience includes directing financial and strategic planning and business development activities. Experience managing large, complex organizations and teams. Experience managing external constituencies including customers, shareholders and investors. Five years of experience in corporate relations (philanthropic andor sponsorships) or corporate relations program development. Demonstrated experience in preparing and delivering in person solicitations directly to prospects and corporate partners. Knowledge of and experience with development, corporate sponsorship and fundraising techniques. Three years experience screening, interviewing and hiring MBA candidates into competitive positions and organizations. Demonstrated experience in administration, business development, and recruitment of program participants at a top level graduate business or management school. Demonstrated skills to establish and maintain strong connections with alumni, faculty, corporate officers, students and the public in a professional manner that promotes a positive image of the School.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org