- Roswell, GA
What you'll be doing
- Associate director supervises a group that builds predictive models using data, tests the model on results outside of the sample size and verifies the model in the real world. Projects may include, building predictive models for connected cars and health, testing strategy development for marketing initiatives, supporting product lifecycle decisions, evaluating product utilization, supporting fraud detection, etc. gathers, analyzes and interprets a wide variety of data make predictions on future outcomes or identify differences in relationships amount sources of information. Selects data samples, develops questionnaires and analyzes collected information according to statistical methods. Develops reports, charts, tables and other visual aids in support of findings. Advises business partners with regards to patterns and relationships in data to recommend business direction or outcomes. Works on unusually complex problems and provides solutions that are highly creative. Determines and pursues courses of actions essential in obtaining desired data and outcomes. Uses independent judgment to accomplish objectives and is able to supervise a group of highly seasoned professionals in this area of expertise.
What your background should be
- The incumbent requires to possess strong understanding of internal business segment or stakeholders and strong presentation skills. Typically requires 8-10 years related experience in advanced analytics, big data, relational database structures, research methods, sampling techniques, and system testing as well as supervisory experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Typically possesses advanced college degree in statistics, mathematics and or computer science or Ph.D. in related fields and or related expertise.
Who is the client company
- The company provides wireless services, u-verse, enterprise applications & managed hosting solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com