Associate Dean for Nursing Program Development
- Manchester, NH
What you'll be doing
- Participate in workshops with subject matter experts and COCE outcomes and assessment staff to develop new programs. Ensure that program outcomes are appropriate and program is appropriately rigorous. Identify subject matter experts for program development. Analyze data on a continuous basis at the program level to determine program strengths and weaknesses. Work with executive director to analyze emerging opportunities in other potential programs. Understand accreditation standards to help ensure that COCE nursing programs meet NEASC regional and programmatic CCNE accreditation standards. Collaborate closely with COCE marketing, advising, course development, learning resources and outcomes and assessment departments and regional and national partners. Provide end of term analysis for each program. Coordinate and communicate with program assistant deans. Participate in establishing and adhering to policies and help with ongoing communication and training of advisors and other staff.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3-5 years of successful experience administering online nursing programs and working with nursing curriculum. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in online program development. Demonstrated experience with data analysis.
Required Schooling / Training
- MSN required, doctorate preferred (Ph.D, Ed.D., DNP).
Who is the client company
- Concern about the educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com