Associate Communications Engagement Manager
- Shenandoah, TX
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for the collaboration with leaders and managers in the division to develop and implement strategies that drive engagement, enhance customer first deliverables, build loyalty, facilitate change and establish the company as the most reliable source of information for associates. Serve as the division subject matter expert on associate communications and engagement. Provide regular evaluations and measurement of communications and engagement program effectiveness. Provide guidance and strategic counsel to division leaders on internal communications and associate engagement opportunities and issues. Consult with stakeholders across the division on communications and engagement issues and activities, including interpretation and action planning of associate first survey results. Partner with division and corporate leaders to create/execute plans that ensure associates are connected, committed and aligned with company customer first strategy and values. Work with and support company leaders ensuring the effective and reliable sources of information. Increase and sustain associate engagement so that associates see the company as a great place to work and shop. Enhance associates understanding of company industry, competitors, and rationale for change. Provide strategic communications counsel and tactical support to local bargaining team before/during/after contract negotiations. Effectively manage and support the execution of the associate first survey. Develop and maintain a robust associate communications system that coordinates message delivery and positions the company as the preferred source of timely, accurate information. Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have communications experience. Ability to analyze complex data and prepare reports for leaders/managers. Strong verbal and written communication skills and proven presentation and facilitation skills. Consulting and influencing skills. Proficient in communications technology (website management, print production). Proven track record of teamwork, innovation and delivery of business results. Ability to travel independently. Strong Microsoft suite, internet and social media experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in journalism, communications or related field.
Who is the client company
- The client is a global healthcare services organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org