Associate Clinical Research Coordinator
- Rochester, MN
What you'll be doing
- Coordinates non-therapeutic (i.e. minimal risk, survey, chart review) clinical research protocols with direction from the principal investigator and/or supervisor in compliance with regulatory laws and institutional guidelines. May assist in complex (i.e. interventional, therapeutic, greater than minimal risk) studies with direction but does not have overall responsibility for these studies. Screens, enrolls, and recruits research participants. Coordinates schedules and monitors research activities and subject participation. Recognizes adverse events, protocol deviations, and other unanticipated problems and reports appropriately. Collects, abstracts, and enters research data. Performs administrative and regulatory duties related to the study as assigned.
What your background should be
- Completion of the client clinic competency based assessment program will be required within one year of hire. One year clinical research experience preferred. Medical terminology course preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associates degree required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com