Associate Claims Specialist
- Roseland, NJ
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a claims specialist. As a claims specialist, the candidate will develop the knowledge and skills as needed to conduct thorough investigations. Make decisions about liability and compensability. Evaluate losses. Identify customer needs, improvement opportunities and implement action plans to provide consistent level of service to the clients and customers. Develop and maintain effective business partnerships to ensure service issues are managed accordingly. Manage litigation and claim expenses negotiate settlements. Manage an inventory of commercial property and casualty claims (involving bodily injury or significant property loss). As part of the application process for this position, candidate is accountable to fill out an employment questionnaire. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate must have at least 2 years of professional experience. Obtain a property and casualty license in some states are required. Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are preferred. Ability to provide information in a clear, concise manner with an appropriate level of detail, empathy and professionalism; ability to build and maintain effective relationships; effective analytical skills to gather information, analyze facts and draw conclusions; strong negotiation skills are preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor Degree is required.
Who is the client company
- This company is an insurance agency.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org