- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Participate in the development of sourcing strategies for airport services by conducting RFPs, RFIs, analysis of market trends and potential suppliers, analysis of TCO and opportunities to leverage changes in processes, systems and product/services, and estimating timing and level of savings capture. Manage supplier relationships, work cross-functionally with enterprise stakeholders, and develop cohesive plans to produce valuable results from third-party relationships. Work with finance, accounts payable and capital planning to create budgets and financial projections of service spend. Actively partner with supplier diversity team to develop this part of the supply base negotiate and contract for passenger services, security services, deicing services and various other airport services at airports and facilitate vendor management activities with airport SOC and vendor planning. Manage business relationships with key suppliers including routine enhancements to agreements, communication of demand/volume changes, updating contracts and sharing end-user feedback.
What your background should be
- Minimum of three to five years of experience in procurement, finance/accounting or airport operations, including the development of buying strategies, or equivalent experience required. Experience acting as a change agent that seeks out and advocates new and innovative solutions to meet the business needs preferred. Knowledge and application of total cost of ownership (TCO) concepts and strategic sourcing process preferred. CPM, CPSM or lean six sigma preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required. MBA or related graduate degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about airlines and aviation services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org