- Bentonville, AR
What you'll be doing
- The associate buyer-EG, demonstrates up-to-date expertise in merchandising and applies this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans. Establishes and maintains supplier relationships to purchase products for a subcategory. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values and standards of ethics and integrity. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions. Provides direction to the cross functional buying matrix team. Provides input to senior buyer or merchandising vice president for developing and managing subcategory budgets. Supports development and management of new and existing product lines. Supports senior buyer in category and subcategory strategy development. Supports the senior buyer with execution and maintenance of category and subcategory inventory plans.
What your background should be
- 1 year experience leading a cross-functional team is preferred. 1 year experience negotiating (for example, cost, product quality, delivery terms) in a merchandising field preferred. 1 year experience using basic Microsoft Office functionality (for example, Excel, Word, Outlook) required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business or related field or 1 year experience in buying, financial planning, replenishment management, retail operations management or related field required.
Who is the client company
- It is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of discount department stores and warehouse stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org