Associate Business Analyst
- Pittsburgh, PA
What you'll be doing
- The business analyst analyze process to support business unit need, conduct impact analyses and interpret system requirement and use project management technique. Depending on level, may serve as project lead and may coach and mentor team member on business or system process. Analyze data and process to develop viable, business driven and cost effective solution. Use appropriate project management technique and method to produce project deliverable. Develop business solution to satisfy project goal and objective. Conduct problem solving resolution and decision making session for issue and project. Promote a culture of performance excellence by enhancing job skill through quality process improvement and tool training or certification. Participate in process and operational improvement initiative. Build and maintain effective relationship throughout organization to advance performance excellence. Communicate effectively with customer and colleague. Successfully articulate issue, problem and solution successfully plan, design and conduct functional walk through. Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
What your background should be
- Minimum working experience with Excel and conducting analysis and reporting skill required. Ability to perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments; research, analyze and make recommendations on administrative, management and procedural practices and other complex business problems.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED
Who is the client company
- Concern about health insurance services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com