Associate Analyst Research Due Diligence
- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Work within the research team and be responsible for the oversight of outside managers available for use by company advisors and clients. Company research will construct recommended asset allocation models, investment lists, and complete portfolios. Research conduct the initial and ongoing due diligence on all of these managers. Primarily, this individual will be responsible for that oversight and diligence. Secondarily, this individual will be part of a team that focuses on due diligence of money managers and mutual funds available to advisors and clients across all channels.
What your background should be
- Extremely high level of attention to details. Ability to think creatively about investments and due diligence; excellent quantitative and analytical skills; superior communication skills, both oral and written; history of independent, high-performance work as well as being a strong contributor to a team; ability to cogently explain and discuss research recommendations to different audiences; articulate, confident, driven professional with the ability to work with like-minded professionals in a results-oriented, fast-paced, and growing environment; demonstrate solid grounding in analysis and excellent judgment; unimpeachable ethical standards and a strong work ethic; desire to contribute to the success and growth of an organization; a passion for investing and a dedication to providing superior research; 2 or more years of financial services experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree is strongly preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company offers securities and advisory services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com