Associate Account Services
- Wichita, KS
What you'll be doing
- Understand and comply with each accounts requirements and expectations. Accountable to ensure customer satisfaction. Manage customer orders. Identify discrepancies to program terms including pricing, payment terms, freight terms and product identification; resolve and document all amendments. Develop and analyze order status reports by account to ensure efficient and timely order flow. Take action with other departments or external parties to resolve exceptions to fill rate and on-time shipment/delivery goals. Follow up to resolution with allocation, forecasting and supply planning on backorders. Monitor orders through distribution and traffic and act as facilitator to minimize delays. Track and trace orders through contract carrier networks to ensure on-time delivery. Take appropriate action with account, if necessary. Through continuous improvement, takes corrective action to fix inefficiencies in the order to delivery process.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in customer service, account management, logistics or equivalent preferred. Strong Microsoft office skills and experience with proficiency in Word, Excel and Access. Must be accurate, detail oriented and have demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience communicating professionally and positively in a demanding environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate or bachelor degree highly preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company is an American manufacturer and retailer of scented candles, candleholders, accessories, and dinnerware.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com