Assistant Vitamin Manager
- Cumming, GA
What you'll be doing
- The assistant vitamin manager is responsible for assisting with the sales and operation of the vitamin department, and for supervision and scheduling of team members. Provides excellent customer service, helping customers with questions, locating items, and providing guidance on supplements, health and beauty, and related products without prescribing. Maintains an in-depth knowledge of vitamins, supplements, and other health and beauty items in the department. Assists in recruiting, hiring, developing, mentoring and motivating the vitamin team, taking and documenting corrective actions when needed. Ensures maximum productivity and efficiency through proper scheduling. Helps to achieve required sales, margin, expense and labor goals. Maintains proper product assortment, merchandising and inventory control to avoid out of stocks and overstocks; assures control accuracy and accountability of department invoices and expenses. Ensures all inferior out of code products are not sold and removed from display. Prepares, packages, stocks, stores and displays merchandise appropriately. Maintains safe, clean and well-organized working and shopping environment. Complies with all regulatory and company rules, regulations, and sanitation standards. Assists vitamin manager in all operations of the department and fills in as needed.
What your background should be
- A minimum one year of vitamin, homeopathy, or holistic experience with leadership duties is required. Strong knowledge of vitamins and supplements, and a passion for holistic health Clear and effective communication skills. Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task. Outstanding customer service skills. Ability to effectively manage in a fast-paced environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client company is an American chain of specialty grocery stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org