Assistant Vice President
- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- The responsible person will ensure implementation of strategies and process change designed to achieve departmental goals and objectives. The incumbent is accountable to utilize data from available sources to measure outcomes; lead a team of directors or managers to meet the managed care contracting objectives of MHR and the system. The candidate will responsible to manage care strategy and contract negotiations for the assigned contracts. The successful individual will develop and maintain positive professional working relationships with pay or contacts and other providers and ensures contracting staff does the same; participates in all major pay or negotiations. The ideal person has to ensure proper monitoring, escalation and resolution to any significant contract compliance issue or trend. Provide company with accurate and current managed care market intelligence by maintaining a working understanding of local/regional/national trends, conducting competitive market assessments, changes and impact of regulatory environment, changes and impact of pay or initiatives and provide other information to support MHR and company initiatives.
What your background should be
- The ideal person should have 7 years experience as a contract negotiator. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills required. Excellent project management skills required. Performs most work under normal office conditions. May include sitting for long periods, standing, driving, walking. Intact sight and hearing with or without assistive devices required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master degree and bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- Healthcare service provider industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com