Assistant Vice President (Senior Auditor)
- Columbus, Ohio
What you'll be doing
- Report directly into the consumer-banking team leader and assist with ongoing risk assessment, control identification, audit testing, report drafting, and continuous monitoring activities across banking operations. Collaborate with colleagues, clients and control community members to develop, evaluate, test, and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of control environment. Build and maintain key relationships with stakeholders, establishing a culture of engagement while adding value by recommending best practice solutions to issues. Contribute to a business climate and culture that encourage integrity, respect, excellence, and innovation. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- At least 5-7 years of internal/external auditing experience, with at least 1-2 years of specifically covering consumer banking products, services, or operational functions is preferred. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex and sensitive issue to senior management in a persuasive manner and influence change. Strong knowledge of key consumer regulations. Strong analytical and risk analysis skills particularly concerning understanding business processes, identifying control points and gaps, and assessing the probability and impact of an internal control weakness.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in finance, economics, accounting, or other quantitative discipline; MBA degree is a plus.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational banking and financial services holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org