Assistant Varsity Coach
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Prepare individual and group/team strength and conditioning programs. Collaborate with athletic training department to develop and deliver injury prevention programs. Conduct training sessions and workouts and teach proper training techniques for improved athletic performance. Keep record of individual athlete results and progress; Meet with coaches and training staff to assess needs, develop programs and discuss individual progress. Track injury history and assist in the rehabilitation of athletic injuries. Adhere to all university, Horizon league and NCAA rules and regulations.
What your background should be
- A minimum one year of relevant experience in the strength and conditioning field required. Certification through the national strength and conditioning association (NSCA) or collegiate strength and conditioning coaches association (CSCCA) preferred. Knowledge of human anatomy and exercise physiology. Knowledge of horizon league and NCAA rules and regulations. NCAA required certifications.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in sports management, kinesiology, exercise physiology, recreation or related field required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about research and educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org