- Cleveland, OH
What you'll be doing
- Assists in the provision of high quality programming and care within their assigned classrooms. Maintains constant supervision of classroom children at all times. Interacts with the children and encourages their involvement in classroom experiences. Assists in the provision and maintenance of a safe, caring and welcoming classroom that is kept orderly, clean and appealing. Works in conjunction with the classroom lead teacher to ensure adequate classroom supplies, equipment and resources are available. Maintains daily, open communication with families. Understands and is mindful of how personal appearances, dress, use of body language and voice tone impact the environment, and how children and families engage. Assists the lead teacher in planning, implementing and evaluating the educational environment and programming of their assigned classrooms including but not limited to becoming familiar with and utilizing the company standardized curriculum and curricular resources. Supporting the completion of classroom planning documents. Preparing the environment and materials in accordance with weekly planning forms. Implementing age, developmentally and culturally appropriate classroom activities and experiences for the children. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Career pathways level 2. Certified in first Aid, CPR and mandated reporting. Ability to pass a thorough criminal background check and drug screening. Demonstrated communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to use technology such as ipads and other educational resources. Ability to effectively read, write and communicate the English language.
Required Schooling / Training
- Child development associate (CDA) or college credits.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the leading providers of child care and early education.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org