Assistant Store Manager in Training
- Altoona, PA
What you'll be doing
- Provide world class customer service by surprising and delighting customers every day. Assist store coach in managing the store including establishing priorities, following up to, and supervising store associates. Work with direct reports and other coach in order to ensure the implementation of corporate merchandising, operations, and human resources programs and directives. Control expenses and work to reduce expenses when possible. Follow up on all asset protection procedures to reduce invisible waste. Review operations of license departments (i.e., footwear) for optimal service and sales.
What your background should be
- Minimum two to five years of retail experience preferred. Extensive knowledge of store merchandising and retail management practices and procedures. Effective oral and written communication skills necessary to communicate with all levels of internal and external associates. Analytical ability necessary to gather and interpret information and then implement developed and approved solutions.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business administration or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American chain of discount department stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org