Assistant Store Manager
- Burlington, VT
What you'll be doing
- Set the example for the entire team. Support the store & community manager in developing and training the team to provide exceptional customer experiences in order to maximize profitability and brand image. Manage store operations in order to achieve sales objectives. Follow and drive company programs. Motivate and support the team to meet operational and organizational objectives. Maintain a safe and clean store environment. Use management information tools and analyze sales reports to identify and address trends and issues in store performance including key performance indicators. Ensure fluid and consistent communication both within the team and with head office. Ensure that the appropriate staffing is in place to effectively execute daily operations. Address customer concerns or inquiries at the store level and notify the store manager. Support and assist store & community managers in community endeavors.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1-3 years in store management. Experience in visual merchandising a plus. Must love sales. Exceptional customer service. Strong leadership and management skills. Great organization, planning and problem solving skills. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to multitask.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This company manufactures bold and beautiful active wear clothing for women.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com