Assistant Store Manager
- Indianapolis, IN
What you'll be doing
- As a assistant store manager, you work in partnership with the store manager to create a sales environment that provides an unparalleled customer experience, resulting in loyal customers and successful business outcomes for company and its' shareholders. You are a role model for your team, teaching and coaching on the sales floor, empowering others to consistently deliver a successful sales solution. You not only encourage consistent success and learning opportunities but you take ownership of your leadership development that enables you to successfully improve individual and store performance. You enjoy the challenges of analyzing individual and team performance against business goals and implementing business improvements strategies. You deliver operational and merchandising excellence in a dynamic environment. Absent a reasonable accommodation or military obligation, employees must be available to work a retail schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
What your background should be
- Two years related work experience. One-year supervisory experience. One-year retail experience. Be the connection. The retail sales team is the heart and soul of company, connecting people with what matters every day. Companies relentless innovation in cutting-edge technology, providing value and outstanding customer experience are all in service of companies core belief: that connecting should be simple, rewarding and even fun. Ability to promote innovation and friendly competition to deliver unparalleled customer experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Post high school. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American telecommunications holding company that provides wireless services and is a major global internet carrier.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com