Assistant Store Manager
- Omaha, NE
What you'll be doing
- Set the pace on sales floor and model desired behaviors to generate sales and build loyal customer relationships. Take ownership for delivering exceptional customer service, using all available resources to provide a complete solution. Communicate and hold self and team accountable for achieving daily goals for sales, productivity and business development. Prepare associates for increased levels of responsibility, using division of responsibility assignments to development sales and operational skills. Contribute in management and store meetings, offering suggestions for associate development, and operational improvements. Perform operations functions ensuring company standards and policies met for store opening and closing, cash and media handling, back office management procedures. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of specialty retail sales experience. Prior supervisory experience preferred. 1-2 years of experience in stockroom or visual merchandising coordination preferred. Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and POS systems.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a mid-range U.S. consumer retail company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org