Assistant Store Manager
- Sarasota, FL
What you'll be doing
- Greets and assists customers in a positive, approachable manner. Answers questions and resolves customer inquiries and concerns. Maintains a presence in the store by providing excellent customer service. Ensures a clean, well-stocked store for customers. Assists in unloading all merchandise from delivery truck, organizes merchandise, and transfers merchandise from stockroom to store. Assists store manager in ordering merchandise and record keeping to include payroll, scheduling and cash register deposits and receipts. Supports store manager in loss prevention efforts. Assumes certain management responsibilities in absence of store manager. Follows all company policies and procedures. Performs other duties as assigned by management if required.
What your background should be
- Ability to read, interpret and explain to others operational directives (e.g., merchandise schematics, etc). Prefer store management experience in retail, grocery, or drug store environments. Ability to work flexible, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Customer focus, developing potential, results driven, strong organizational skills, communication skills, problem solving.
Required Schooling / Training
- Prefer completion of high school or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest American variety store chains and retailer.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org