Assistant Store Manager
- Miami, FL
What you'll be doing
- Greets and assists customers in a positive, approachable manner. Answer questions and resolves customer inquiries and concerns. Maintain a presence in the store by providing excellent customer service. Ensures a clean, well-stocked store for customers. At the direction of the store manager, supervises, trains, and develops store team members on company practices and procedures. Assists in unloading all merchandise from delivery truck, organizes merchandise, and transfers merchandise from stockroom to store. Assists store manager in ordering merchandise and record keeping including payroll, scheduling and cash register deposits and receipts. Support store manager in loss prevention efforts. Assume certain management responsibilities in absence of store manager. Follow all company policies and procedures.
What your background should be
- Prefer store management experience in retail, grocery, or drug store environments. Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs and occasionally up to 55 lbs. Must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and repetitive lifting, with or without reasonable accommodation. Must have good communication skills. Ability to read, interpret and explain to others operational directives.
Required Schooling / Training
- Prefer completion of high school or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a variety store chain in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org