Assistant Store Manager
- Jacksonville, FL
What you'll be doing
- Achieve or exceed individual sales plan. Utilize exemplary companies strategic selling skills to effectively identify customer needs and close sales. Deliver customer the company experience through words and actions. Engage every customer in an interaction that results in the highest level of customer satisfaction. Positively contribute to stores delivery of the company experience and company brand promise. Utilize client development resources such as engage, statement council, outreach budgets, etc. to maximize sales potential. Work as a team partner with colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction and contribute to a positive store environment. Remain current on all industry news and company updates and complete provided training courses to ensure compliance with company policy changes to better serve customers. Acquire talent by building a robust internal and external talent pipeline through employee, client and personal networking. Effectively identify and select top talent by using pre-hire assessment reports and interview guides for every hiring decision. Use the company onboarding program to ensure a consistent, branded onboarding experience for all new employees; responsible for developing talent by assisting the management team in writing and delivering quarterly performance reviews with members of staff to discuss performance relative to expectations or plans, to identify and leverage strengths and to close any identified skill gaps through appropriate coaching or training. Ensure timely and effective resolution of all significant performance issues by assisting in creation of action plans for underperforming employees.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 1-2 years of management experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant customer related experience (i.e., hospitality). Previous gemological institute of America (GIA) course work is preferred. Sales experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant customer related experience. Experience in sales generation and managing the achievement of sales results. Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays. Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, Outlook, point of sales (POS) system. The ability to inspire trust, integrity, fairness and professionalism both with clients and staff members. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Proven ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, changing environment. Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e., on the sales floor, operations, etc.). Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
Required Schooling / Training
- A college or university degree. Graduate gemologist degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American worldwide luxury jewelry and specialty retailer.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org