Assistant Store Manager
- Auburn, MA
What you'll be doing
- The Assistant Store Manager leads, coaches, and motivates a Store team to deliver legendary Employee and Customer Experience while achieving shareholder value through sales management. Manage overall daily store operations including implementing policies and objectives. Recognize the need to negotiate, influence Employees, Customers also its able to influence and negotiate the outcome within the store. Ensure that Teller Operational Standards, including proving the vault, Store Recap, drawer management and settlement competency are completed in accordance with company policy. Assist in the management of monthly audit and related report and ensure the integrity of Store Operations through Store self audit. Proficiently serves as an active Certified Consumer Lender and Notary for the Store with plans to increase loan volume. Serve as a first line Escalation Manager for Customer problem resolution, including assisting team members with difficult Customer inquiries and complaints. Proactively leads, manages, motivates and coaches employees to produce desired sales results, advice and CWI strategies measured by designated metrics. Ensure that Store is executing on established CWI initiatives and exceeding customer expectations; review and monitor CWI results and responds to customer issues as appropriate. Attract and retain diverse talent and provides leadership, coaching and mentoring to employees. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate must have at least a minimum 1 year of experience in head teller, teller service manager or related retail supervisory. Consumer lender certification and notary license are preferred. Sales skills with the ability to influence customers and basic knowledge of Microsoft office suite are preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent is required.
Who is the client company
- This is a United States national bank chartered and supervised by the federal office of the comptroller of the currency.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com